Terms & Conditions
OUR TERMS & CONDITIONS
If you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions please contact email@example.com before you place an Order. If you do not accept these terms and conditions in full please do not use our service.
1) Information About Us: VPY SERVICES LTD we are a company registered in England with registered company number 11862743, Located at Central London. Any dealing with Mobilecarwash-london will be through our customer support team (“Customer Support”) with the details for this found at the bottom of this page.
2) Purpose: The purpose of our Service is to provide a simple and convenient service to you, linking you to the Valeters to display the Valets they provide and allowing you to Order from them. Mobilecarwash-london acts as an agent on behalf of the Valeters when it presents a particular Valet to you and concludes any Order you make. Once you have placed an Order, your Valet will be provided to you by a Valeter.
The Company does not provide a car valet and the Company is not a car valeter. It is up to the 3rd party Valeters to offer a Valet which may be scheduled through the use of our Services. The Company offers information and a method to obtain such a 3rd party valet, but does not provide a valet or act in any way as a valet provider, and has no responsibility or liability for any Valet provided to you by 3rd party Valeters. In the event that you have a dispute with one or more Valeters, you release Mobilecarwash-london (and our officers, directors, agents, investors, subsidiaries, and employees) from any and all claims, demands, or damages (actual or consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
3) Terms: By using any of our Services, you indicate that you accept these Mobilecarwash-london Terms and Conditions of Service (“Terms”).
4) Amendment of Terms: The Terms are subject to change at any time and effective upon posting on our Services. It is advised you check back regularly in the case of any amendments.
5) Application access: You may access some areas of our Services without making an Order or registering your details with us.
6) Responsibility: You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Services. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the our Services through your Internet connection are aware of these Terms and that they comply with them.
7) Valeter availability: Valeters are available in areas of London. If you live outside the Valeter Area, a message will appear on screen notifying you that ordering online will not be possible. An Order will not be accepted from individuals to a post code where there is no Valeter. While we try to ensure the Platform is normally available twenty-four hours a day, we do not undertake any obligation to do so, and we will not be liable to you if the Platform is unavailable at any time or for any period. Unfortunately things do not always go to plan and factors, such as traffic conditions and weather, may occasionally prevent us, or the Valeters from achieving our targets in this regard. We will take reasonable steps to ensure the Valeter completes the Valet by the time specified in our Services. The timing of your Order is determined by taking into account the number of Orders and the circumstances being faced by the Valeters at that time.
8) Information security: The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we take the steps required by law to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to Mobilecarwash-london; any transmission is at your own risk.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
9) These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes or claims arising in connection with these Terms (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
PLACING AN ORDER
Point of Sale: When you place an Order through our Service, it will be sent to the Order Queue for a Valeter to confirm their acceptance. Once confirmed by a Valeter, the Order will become an Accepted Order. You will receive an acknowledgement of payment after placing the Order for use of our Service. You will receive a confirmation email of your Accepted Order on behalf of the Valeter to conclude the sale (the “Confirmation Email”). The contract for the supply of any Valet you Order through us will be between you and the Valeter and will only be formed once the Confirmation Email is sent. You will act on your own behalf and not for any other person when you place an Order with us.
Entering details: Please ensure that you have given us a correct email address and phone number as this is how the Valeter will communicate with you regarding the Accepted Order. Please also ensure that you provide an accurate address to ensure that your Valeter arrives to the correct location.
Order Amendment and Cancellation: After you have submitted your Order and your payment has been authorised, you have the right to cancel your Order up until the Order has become an Accepted Order and you would have received the Confirmation Email. If you cancel the Order within this time period, you will be entitled to a full refund. If you wish to change or cancel your Order, you should contact Customer Support through our live chat facility on our Services, emailing the Customer Support email or calling the Customer Support phone line. There is no guarantee that we will be able to make changes to your Order or rearrange it. In this event we will cancel your Order and you will have to make it again.
Valet Delivery and Timings: Estimated times for Valeter arrival and Valet completion may be provided through our Services however are only estimates. Neither we nor the Valeters guarantee that Orders will be completed within the estimated times.
Price and Payment: The price of any Valets will be listed on our Service. Prices include VAT. Prices are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect Orders in respect of which you have been presented with the Confirmation Email, save in the case of an obvious pricing mistake, whereby we will notify you as soon as we can about the pricing issue. You may be able to cancel your Order once we notify you.
Payment: Mobilecarwash-london uses the internationally recognised payment processing system, Stripe, Paypal to process all payments. Payment for a Valet can be made by credit or debit card through our Service. Once your Order has been placed, your credit or debit card will have been authorised and the amount marked for payment. Payment is made directly to Mobilecarwash-london acting as agent on behalf of the Valeter only. We are authorised by our Valeters to accept payment on their behalf and payment of the price of any Valet to us will discharge your obligations to pay such price to the Valeters.
Card payments: Please note that from time to time there may be delays with the processing of card payments and transactions; this may result in payments taking up to (60) days to be deducted from your bank account or charged to your credit or debit card. All card payments are processed by Mobilecarwash-london, please contact customer support should you have any payment related queries. Mobilecarwash-london reserve the right to cancel the Order should the customer fail to produce the card used for payment.
Cancelled Orders: Due to standard banking procedures, once you have submitted an Order that you are paying for by credit or debit card and your payment has been authorised, your bank or card issuer will "ring-fence" the full amount of your Order. A cancellation of an Order does not guarantee funds will be released back to your account immediately. You acknowledge and agree that neither we nor the relevant Valeter will be responsible or liable to you in relation to a delay by your bank or card issuer in the release of funds back into your account.
Comments during valet: If you have any comments about your Valet or where there is a problem, your Valeter is the first point of contact to resolve the issue. You can also let Mobilecarwash-london know and we will act as a communicator between you and the Valeters and facilitate dispute resolution on behalf of the Valeters where necessary.
Refusals and Adjusted Pricing: The Valeter reserves the right to adjust the price quotation or refuse to complete the Valet subject to an inspection of the car. Excessively dirty cars may incur a surcharge. Your Valeter will inform you at the time and any surcharge will be coordinated by Customer Support. In the case of any issue arising due to the Valet, Customers are invited to contact Mobilecarwash-london. Mobilecarwash-london ultimately cannot guarantee the quality of the Valet delivered by the Valeter but will coordinate any dispute resolution.
Revoking Acceptance: The Valeter reserves the right to revoke acceptance of a Valet before arrival at you vehicle within reasonable circumstances. With these circumstances, Customer Support will contact you when made aware of the issue. Your Order will be placed back into the Order Queue for a difference Valeter to accept. These circumstances include but are not limited to:
1. Serious problem in the mode of transport used to travel to your vehicle;
2. Personal and Family emergency;
4. Extreme weather conditions;
5. Valeter technical issues.
Inability to Locate Vehicle: If the Valeter cannot locate your vehicle in the location you provided and has taken all reasonable steps to contact you through our Services or directly, the Valeter may leave the premises after 15 minutes. Customer Support will then contact you and you may be charged for the Valet.
Inability to Open Vehicle: If you Order an interior and exterior Valet the Valeter will need to coordinate with you to organise opening up the vehicle to perform the interior Valet. While at your vehicle the Valeter will take all reasonable steps to contact you through our Services or directly. If the Valeter has completed the exterior Valet, the Valeter may leave the premises after 15 minutes of inability to contact you. Customer Support will then contact you and you may be charged for the interior Valet.
Late Valet Provision:
You will be entitled to a refund where the provision of the Valet is late, subject to he exceptional circumstances listed in (). A Valet is late if:
1. The Valet takes longer than the listed time to complete
2. Your Valeter has not arrived within the arrival slot for an advanced booking
3. If the Valet is not completed within the time frame estimated for an on-demand booking
General: In the case of any questions or problems please contact Customer Support. In the event that you are dissatisfied with the quality of any Valet after it has been completed by a Valeter (“Completed Valet”), please consider contacting Customer Support. We ask for ratings and comments to help us monitor the Valet standards.
Order delays or questions: If your Order is taking longer than expected or you have any other problems with your Order, we recommend you contact the Valeter, if available, and if that is not possible, please contact Customer Support.
Compensation, disputes & refunds: If you are dissatisfied with the quality of the Valet provided by a Valeter and wish to seek a refund, you are requested to contact Mobilecarwash-london to provide feedback within 48 hours of being notified of your Completed Valet Mobilecarwash-london will endeavour to make sure any complaints are resolved appropriately. In the circumstance that there is damage to a vehicle, Mobilecarwash-london will coordinate a resolution between the customer and the Valeter and the Valeters insurance provider.
TERMS OF PERMITTED USE
You are permitted to use our Services for your own personal non-commercial use on the following basis:
● You must not misuse our Services by or attempt to hack it in any way
● The copyright and other intellectual property rights (such as text, graphics, data, graphics, HTML, videos, images and other content) in our Services and in material published on it are owned by us or our licensors. These works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world and all rights are reserved. Any use of such material from our Services is prohibited unless with prior consent.
● In order our Services or to use any of the materials on our Services for commercial purposes, you will require a license from us.
● You must not modify the digital or paper copies of any materials that you print off and you must not use any pictures, photographs or any other graphics, video or audio sequences separately from any accompanying text.
● In the case of any use, our status as the author of the material should always be acknowledged.
Reservation of rights: Any rights not expressly granted in these Terms are reserved.
SERVICES, VALET AND VALETER REVIEWS
● Any reviews or information you post, upload or transmit or upload to our Services will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By posting, uploading or transmitting any Visitor Data, you represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to such Visitor Data. You agree that we will have no obligations with respect to any Visitor Data and that we and anyone we designate will be free to copy, disclose, distribute, incorporate and otherwise use any Visitor Material and all data, images, sounds, text and other things embodied in it for any and all commercial or non-commercial purposes.
● You represent and warrant that any Visitor Data you post, upload or transmit does not and will not breach any of the restrictions listed below.
Visitor Data Policy: You are prohibited from posting, uploading or transmitting to or from the Platform any Visitor Material (including any Reviews) that:
● breaches any applicable local, national or international law;
● is unlawful or fraudulent;
● amounts to unauthorised advertising; or
● contains viruses or any other harmful programs.
Reviews Policy: In particular (but without limitation), any Reviews that you submit through the Platform must not:
● contain any offensive or defamatory material;
● infringe the intellectual property rights of another person;
● breach any legal duty owed to a third party;
● give the impression that they originate from us; or
● promote discrimination, illegal activity or violence;
● be used to misrepresent yourself or attempt to impersonate another person.
Removal of Reviews: We reserve the right and have the sole discretion to remove or edit at any time any Reviews or other Visitor Material posted, uploaded or transmitted to the Platform that we determine breaches a prohibition or is otherwise objectionable or may expose us or any third parties to any harm or liability of any type, or for any other reason.
Liability: You agree to indemnify us against any losses, damages and claims (and all related costs) incurred by or made against us by a Valeter or any other third party arising out of or in connection with any Reviews or other Visitor Data that you provide in breach of any of the representations and warranties, agreements or restrictions set forth in this paragraph.
Events Outside Our Control: No party shall be liable to the other for any delay or non-performance of its obligations under these terms arising from any cause beyond its control including, without limitation,any of the following: act of God, governmental act, war, fire, flood, explosion or civil commotion. For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in this clause shall excuse the Customer from any payment obligations under these terms.
Disclosure to authorities and courts: You acknowledge that we will fully co-operate with any competent authority requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or location of anyone posting any Reviews or other Visitor Material in breach. Furthermore, you release us to the fullest extent permitted by law from all liability in relation to such disclosure.
3RD PARTY PLATFORMS AND LINKING
Linking permission: In order to link our Services, you need to ensure:
● You do not damage or take advantage of our reputation by creating the link;
● you do not create an association or endorsement with the linking site where none exists;
● any link must comply with the content standards set out in these Terms;
● we have the right to withdraw linking permission at any time and for any reason.
Third party Platforms: Links to third parties on our Services are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave the Platform. We have not reviewed and do not control any of these third-parties (and are not responsible for these or their content or availability). We do not endorse or make any representation about these third-parties, their content, or the results from using such third-parties or content. If you decide to access any of the third-parties linked to our Services, you do so entirely at your own risk.
DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTIES
Services information: We try to ensure all information on our Services is accurate and relevant however we offer no guarantee of this accuracy, relevance or completeness. We reserve the right to make changes without notice.
Valeter actions: The legal contract for the supply and purchase of a Valet is between you and the Valeter that you place your Order with. We have no control over the actions or omissions of any Valeters. You acknowledge and accept the following by using the Platform:
● We do not give any undertaking that the Valet provided by any Valeter through our Services will be of satisfactory quality or suitable for your purpose and we disclaim any such warranties.
● Estimated times for arrivals are provided by our Services dependent on the Order Queue and are only estimates. Neither we nor the Valeters guarantee that Orders will be completed within the estimated times.
● Although our Valeter are held to a high-quality standard, we cannot be held liable for any damage suffered by the vehicle or object being washed, losses or consequential damages as a result of the Valeters actions. Any recourse as a result of damage should be pursued with the Valeter that provided the particular service.
● We encourage all our Valeters to accept all Orders and to communicate any rejection promptly. However, we do not guarantee that Valeters will accept all Orders, and Valeters have the discretion to reject Orders at any time because they are too busy, due to weather conditions or for any other reason.
● The foregoing disclaimers do not affect your statutory rights against any Valeter.
Exclusion of terms: We provide you with access to our Services on the basis that, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude all representations, warranties, conditions, undertakings and other terms in relation to our Services (including any representations, warranties, conditions, undertakings and other terms which might otherwise apply to the Platform or Service, or be otherwise implied or incorporated into these Platform Terms, by statute, common law or otherwise).
General: Nothing in these Terms excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law. Nothing in these Terms affects your statutory rights.
Exclusion of liability: We will under no circumstances whatever be liable to you, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with the Service or the Platform (including the use, inability to use or the results of use of our Services or Valet) for:
● any loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
● loss or corruption of data, information or software;
● loss of business opportunity;
● loss of anticipated savings;
● loss of goodwill; or
● any indirect or consequential loss.
Limitation of liability: Subject to clauses mentioned above, our total liability to you in respect of all other losses arising under or in connection with our Services or the Valet, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, shall in no circumstances exceed £20.
Additional costs: You assume full and sole responsibility for any additional or associated costs that you may incur in connection with or as a result of your use of our Services, including without limitation costs relating to the servicing, repair or adaptation of any equipment, software or data that you may own, lease, license or otherwise use.
Grounds for termination: We may terminate or suspend (at our absolute discretion) your right to use our Services immediately by notifying you in writing (including by email) if we believe in our sole discretion that:
● you have posted Reviews or other Visitor Material in breach Visitor Material Policy;
● you have breached any other material terms of these Platform Terms.
Obligations upon termination: Upon termination or suspension you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from our Services.
Applicable laws require that some of the information or communications we send to you should be in writing. When using our Services or placing and Order for a Valet, you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by email or provide you with information by posting notices on the Platform. For contractual purposes, you agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
Severability: If any of these Terms are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Entire agreement: These Terms and any document expressly referred to in them constitute the whole agreement between you and us and supersede all previous discussions, correspondence, negotiations, previous arrangement, understanding or agreement between us relating to the subject matter of any contract.
Assignment: You may not transfer any of your rights or obligations under these Terms without our prior written consent. We may transfer any of our rights or obligations under these Terms without your prior written consent to any of our affiliates or any business that we enter into a joint venture with, purchase or are sold to.
Headings: The headings in these Terms are included for convenience only and shall not affect their interpretation.